Thread: Rocky Mountain Grokette page

petrogerl is offline Junior Member

Rocky Mountain Grokette

Your location: Longmont CO

Age (If you want): 38

How Primal are you: Darn near 100%, and not because I'm really trying that hard at it. It just feels right!

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: I can take it or leave it. Mostly I take it though.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm just damn tired of being at war with my body! I want to lose weight and get fit but I don't buy that I should have to suffer for it. ("Work at it" fine, but suffer, no thanks. Been there, done that, didn't work for me!)

Favorite exercise: Walking or biking in my gorgeous neighborhood, lifting heavy things and punching/kicking stuff.

Favorite Primal food: Steak. Eggs. Steak. Maybe some steak, too.

Best part about being Primal: It feels like a natural way to be, and my husband is into it too, what's more! And I have been lurking a little here. I like it very much.

Worst part about being Primal: I can't think of anything. I just started three weeks ago so part of me is thinking, "this can't be real! What's the catch?" but this has been an easy transition for me.

mcestnik is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi, I noticed a rocky mountain post and thought I'd take a look. I'm from Southwest Nebraska and my husband and I travel to the front range quite a bit. Great to see someone in the same area with the same ideals! Love what you said about not having to suffer, too. I've been through the same thing and now exactly what you are talking about!