Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dietary Cure for Acne page 2

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treborix View Post
    Here's my 2c as someone who has experienced two puberties, including the first one in two stages due to puberty blockers.
    I had spots as a child. But they were on my arms and my back. First puberty shifted them to my face and back but I had far more on my back than my first. By the end of my first puberty my emotions were actually higher than during puberty but I had few spots. Actually I had hardly any through the first puberty but certainly even fewer by my late teens/early twenties (even with puberty blockers for a couple of year my puberty had pretty much ended by the time I was 18). Early this year I started hormone therapy to induce male puberty (I'm female-to-male trans) Emotionally I'm more stable now than I was during my first puberty or back when I was in my early twenties, however at times my back has been so covered in spots my housemate says it looks like I have measles, and I've had/have some nasty spots on my face too. Far more than I ever had before.

So in short I like your idea but it doesn't match my experience. My experience is that female puberty moved where I experienced spots. Male puberty gave me much worse spots. And like first time round I'm hoping that soon enough my body will settle down and I won't really get them any more.
    Well that is a very unique situation, I'm sure it does not apply to everyone, almost nothing is 100% appliable, but thank you for your comment.

Well if you expected any spots, the mind-body connection might have had something to with, but this a different story.
    Last edited by Loneketo; 10-28-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12