Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheese page 2

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley.thepie.rat View Post
    Dubliner is amazing. If you're going to eat cheese,this is def one to get.
    Sweet Jeezabel, +1000 on Dubliner. One of my favorite cheeses I've ever had. A block only lasts me two days, though, so I only get it sometimes.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Excellent source of Vitamin K2. I aim for 100g per day
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

sarasue624 is offline Senior Member
    Wowza, how are you eating that much Dubliner so quickly!

The thing that amazes me about high quality cheeses is how far a little piece can stretch. In my totally unscientific opinion unmelted high quality cheese tastes farther, or has more taste for longer? I'm not really sure how to put that! Anyways, laying some unadulterated luke-warm cheese on my steak has more taste and = less total cheese consumption than making a sauce out of melted cheese! Why is that?

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasue624 View Post
    Wowza, how are you eating that much Dubliner so quickly!

The thing that amazes me about high quality cheeses is how far a little piece can stretch. In my totally unscientific opinion unmelted high quality cheese tastes farther, or has more taste for longer? I'm not really sure how to put that! Anyways, laying some unadulterated luke-warm cheese on my steak has more taste and = less total cheese consumption than making a sauce out of melted cheese! Why is that?
    Shit, Costco sells dubliner in a 3 lb block for 10 bucks, I have 3 blocks in my fridge right now, and I consider that running low. seriously! and yes, I (and my family) consume THAT MUCH cheese, and I'm still losing weight.

sarasue624 is offline Senior Member
    Costco cheese me - YouTube

Luv Costco cheese.

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    I eat cheese almost every day. Old and extra-old cheddar and gouda are staples, both on their own and with eggs. I also go nuts for cheese curds! Another favorite is grilled queso fresco - one of the stores in my area finally started carrying it - a great salty snack! I also enjoy some other cheeses on occasion - right now I have some sort of smoked cheese from the Italian deli in the fridge, as well as some halloumi (kind of similar to queso fresco). I'll have some brie or gorgonzola on occasion, too. Yum!

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I didn't grow up in a country where cheese was available. I never developed a taste for it. I enjoy the good stuff like Brie, bleu cheese, etc, but only as an afterthought. I don't add cheese to my shopping cart ever. Totally not a problem for me to cut out dairy. If you like it and can eat it, go ahead, but just remember that it is very calorically dense.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Cheese is a type of meat so it's fine;

You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatlesFan View Post
    There are no carbs. Eat as much as you want
    I know! Did you know you should avoid apples at all costs?
    Billie trips balls

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by KV8R View Post
    I eat cheese almost daily, and still lose weight. I like Kerrygold Dubliner. Melt it on burgers, or over steaks. Eat it raw, whatever. I love the stuff.
    My 10 year old and I love the Dubliner cheese. I just bought another Kerrygold cheese this week the Reserve cheddar. It is very good, my 12 year old and husband will eat it too.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast