Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The whole bulky woman thing page 12

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    "To search for perfection is all very well ... but to look for heaven is to live here in hell."
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Late to this thread. But, I think this is one thing that Crossfit really gets right - just train sensibly and hard so that you meet some relatively lofty athletic goals, and you'll look like the best "you" you're gonna look like - and that's unlikely to resemble Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, since you don't have their bone structure / proportions (as in, torso length to femur length ratio, etc.)
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    just train sensibly and hard so that you meet some relatively lofty athletic goals, and you'll look like the best "you" you're gonna look like
    I agree- since starting cross fit, I've noticed my shoulders getting broader, butt getting higher and legs loosing fat and slowly, arms toning. Anyone I meet who has been doing it for 6 months or more looks great- defined muscles, flat tummies. There are none of the flabby people or overly thin people like you see at running events.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Annlee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annlee View Post
    “Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi
    Just ran into another one:

"Nobody needs to prove to anybody what they're worthy of, just the person that they look at in the mirror. That's the only person you need to answer to."
    - Picabo Street. Olympian.

Kharnath is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    Please, tell me, WHAT do I need to sacrifice to get THAT body??? Because I will do it. I WANT to be big and lean. HOW?
    • Anabolic androgenic steroids
    • Growth hormones
    • Insulins

I'm sure you can get most of it in your local gym if you ask the right people. Now, tell me again how much you're willing to sacrifice to get it done.

70in2012 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 70in2012 View Post
    This brings to my mind a George Carlin piece about "child worshiping". He was a bit harsh on the video, but he did have some valid points.
    George Carlin -Child Worship - YouTube
    Few but ripe.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112