Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting again - struggling :(

Shop Now
    I'm ok about removing the temptation but I live in the city where the nearest store is a minute away. If I get a craving, it's easy to give in.

I LOVE the idea of the chicken skin. I love chicken skin, bacon etc. I read something recently about people loving crunchy things - it's because of salt. So perhaps it's salt that I've become addicted to in a way. Pork belly is also a great idea.

I'd love to hear from more chip addicts!

I've been successful replacing my chip fix with peeled sliced cucumber in light balsamic or just pork rind !
    My mother always told me " your just big boned "
    I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

I'm doing a lot of reading right now getting myself more educated on the finer points of paleo and in doing so I have been researching recipes. I am getting a little overwhelmed by the amount of ingredients that I don't have in my cupboards and I'm feeling like this may end up getting quite expensive. Coconut flour, coconut oil, stevia, applesauce, I honestly don't know where to begin and I feel quite lost. I must sound very moany. I don't want to give up because I'm truly a fan of paleo and how I feel when i'm on it but I feel like I don't know where to begin.

Also I'm trying to stick to 1400 cals a day - I'm a female, 5 foot 4, 145 pounds - would this be ok for weight loss? Or should I be eating more/less?

Eat the basics meat vegetables and water !! Also bacon is its own food group and can constitute as desert !
    My mother always told me " your just big boned "
    I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

Shop Now
    Kale chips are amazing -- they definitely help my crunch/salt cravings.