Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting again - struggling :( page 2

Amylouk is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm ok about removing the temptation but I live in the city where the nearest store is a minute away. If I get a craving, it's easy to give in.

I LOVE the idea of the chicken skin. I love chicken skin, bacon etc. I read something recently about people loving crunchy things - it's because of salt. So perhaps it's salt that I've become addicted to in a way. Pork belly is also a great idea.

I'd love to hear from more chip addicts!

markedIVlife is offline Junior Member
    I've been successful replacing my chip fix with peeled sliced cucumber in light balsamic or just pork rind !
    My mother always told me " your just big boned "
    I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

Amylouk is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing a lot of reading right now getting myself more educated on the finer points of paleo and in doing so I have been researching recipes. I am getting a little overwhelmed by the amount of ingredients that I don't have in my cupboards and I'm feeling like this may end up getting quite expensive. Coconut flour, coconut oil, stevia, applesauce, I honestly don't know where to begin and I feel quite lost. I must sound very moany. I don't want to give up because I'm truly a fan of paleo and how I feel when i'm on it but I feel like I don't know where to begin.

Also I'm trying to stick to 1400 cals a day - I'm a female, 5 foot 4, 145 pounds - would this be ok for weight loss? Or should I be eating more/less?

markedIVlife is offline Junior Member
    Eat the basics meat vegetables and water !! Also bacon is its own food group and can constitute as desert !
    My mother always told me " your just big boned "
    I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

KatieCHI is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Kale chips are amazing -- they definitely help my crunch/salt cravings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12