Hello

My name is Kathryn and today is my first full primal day. I have been gradually reducing my carbs but now have decided that today is the day that I go fully primal. I must admit that on one hand I am looking forward to it but on the other feel quite nervous about missing carbs.

I live in Kent in England and have been overweight since my early twenties with the gradually creep of fat year after year! I have wanted to look after myself for many years but an eating addition has kept me from that. I am addressing the two things of too many carbs and my addition together as I want to have freedom. I also need to look after myself as my younger sister died suddenly a few months ago which I believe was a result of her weight problems as she was super morbidly obese (dreadful term "morbid"). I cannot put my parents and family through the death of another child because, if I don't start looking after myself, that is what will happen to me.

Ooooh I hope I don't sound too depressive because I am not and I feel very upbeat about this new stage in my life. I want to feel alive as well as being alive!!