Thread: Animals Australia to fight against factory farming with an add campaign page

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member

Animals Australia to fight against factory farming with an add campaign

Primal Fuel
    ANIMALS Australia will tomorrow launch its biggest campaign yet aimed at bringing an end to the intensive "factory farming" of pigs and chickens.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Even with their vegetarian bias I see this as a positive move. At least they acknowledge that cruelty free meat exists and is a better option instead of the usual "Factory farming is bad, so you should never eat meat/eggs/dairy again".

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Very good! I like that their message is 'get rid of factory farms' and they use images of factory farms without going for wholesale shock and grossness.

sezzajezza84 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've always had quite a soft spot for Animals Australia, as they aren't as militant as animal liberation (who I was a member of as a teen, ha) or as eager to toe the line and not offend the status quo as the RSPCA (who still do some valuable work). I think they walk that fine line nicely.

And one of their biggest supporters and advocates is Jan Cameron (australia's 4th richest woman) who I'm pretty sure eats meat.