Thread: Prison workout then sprinting? page

Muffin is offline Junior Member

Prison workout then sprinting?

Primal Fuel
    Hey everyone i'm a loooong long time lurker here, I just wanted to quickly ask would it be beneficial to do the prison workout then sprint afterwards? Or keep them to separate days. Would it be considered HIIT? Thanks

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    I did both yesterday, as I do on occasion.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

wolfman is offline Senior Member
    I always sprint after my workouts if I'm crunched for time or have a busy week. I sprint after squat and deadlifting sessions as well, you're legs will get stronger and get used to it, just get rest and recover and don't listen to anyone who is afraid to do it because they will be "burnt out" or whatever excuse they need.

workinprogress is offline Senior Member
    I doubt that you will find an issue with doing both on the same day. The human body is capable of extreme amounts of physical activity before you reach chronic. Those that do reach chronic stages also tend to be eating poorly, not enough nutrition and calories, and high levels of exercise for hours on end every day. If that doesn't describe you, then you have nothing to worry about.