Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegetarian propaganda page 2

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by DinoHunter; 10-21-2012 at 03:56 AM.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    If you had a horse and it ran away you could probably find it eventually grazing in some field. But if you ran away into the wilderness, they'd eventually find your body because you would starve. The only thing you could do to stay alive is learn to hunt.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymd View Post
    My kids are watching a movie on netflix called "animals united" There is a lion character who is vegetarian "so that all of the animals on the savannah can live peacefully together". Looks like I've got some deprogramming to do over our breakfast of back bacon and eggs.
    Perhaps you missed that he only became a vegetarian after his brother was shot and killed and before that he readily ate antelope. And how else are you going to have a movie where a lion and meerkat are best friends unless the lion is a vegetarian. lol. It wasn't a movie about vegetarianism, just another all humans are evil and destroying the planet type movie. A different type of propaganda all together.

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    But... I like vegetarians... Especially with hot sauce.
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Thanks for the video! I like how the vegetarians were (accurately) drawn as being "skinny fat". That is indeed how virtually every vegetarian (over the age of 25) I've ever seen looks.

For both the OP and continuing on the notion of vegetarians as bloated and, at best, just skinny fat (i.e., no muscle tone and oodles of flesh hanging over their skivvies and bra straps), here is a good article about a reformed vegetarian: Damn your low fat diet: How a reformed vegan John Nicholson gorges on all the foods his granny enjoyed... and has never felt better | Mail Online

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "mom i'm becoming a vegetarian because animals don't eat other animals just like this movie said!"

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12