Greetings all!

I was hoping to get some advice and critique about my current nutrition plan.

I have been going "somewhat" primal for 3 weeks or so now, I have seen results but not necessarily the results I'm looking for! i realize I'm new but still trying to see what works for me given my nutrition/workout plan. I'm 6'2" male and always had a fairly thin frame (swimmers body), and started at 171 or so and have dropped 9 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I'm not really looking to lose weight to be honest, my gain goal is just to lose as much fat as possible. It seems I've lost a maybe a little fat, but not really a noticeable difference. I'm also not interested in getting huge or building muscle really - just prefer to be more lean (less fat).

I have always eaten fairly healthy (I realize that is quite subjective), but have started to cut out grains all together (have noticed a nice improvement in my digestive functions etc). I also used to be big on Muscle Milk and protein bars for snacks but I've cut those out too.

Here's a typical days diet for me (atleast over the past 3 weeks or so):

Breakfast - 4eggs, cooked
Snacks - pisatchios & a couple hard boiled eggs, snack on carrots throughout the day
lunch - salad (lettuce, spinach, kale) with tuna and avocado
snack - fruit (berries or bananas) and a couple hard boiled eggs
aftnoon - salad (lettuce, spinach, kale) with tuna and avocado
dinner - salad (lettuce, spinach, kale) with steak or chicken or chicken sausages (sometimes with guacamole)
"desert" - almond butter.

I used to eat 3-4 bananas a day mainly for snacks, but I'm experimenting in cutting those back and just going with berries instead. I also do have a "cheat" day once a week, but i don't go too crazy - maybe some black beans, hummus, tortilla and maybe some arctic zero ice cream for desert.

I also tend to workout 5 to 6 times per week. Generally I run 10-11 miles or so a week, lift once or twice a week, yoga once a week, swim once a week and water polo once a week. Since beginning cutting out grains I do sometimes feel tired throughout the day but I'm always able to finish my workouts and still feel pretty strong - still lifting as much as I did before. I don't want to cut down on my workouts - i enjoy being active, even if its not necessarily helping me lose fat.

Maybe up the fat in take? I've always been pretty big on fruit (especially bananas) and wondering if thats holding me back.

So anyway - any guidance you could provide would be great and much appreciated!!