Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird ingredients! page 2

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, the pork rinds I get just have pork and salt.

The only ones with other crud are the flavored ones, and those are downright scary. The ingredient list goes from 2 simple ingredients (pork, salt) to at least a dozen colors, flavors and other chemical crap.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i was grocery shopping about a week ago and saw a bag of frozen grilled chicken breasts

i check the ingredients and it was 2.5 inches by 3 inches of small tiny type

there should not be that many ingredients for grilled fricken chicken breasts, there shouldn't be ANY except for 'chicken, grill marks'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Apparently they use tomato seeds in raspberry and strawberry jam.....weird !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i was grocery shopping about a week ago and saw a bag of frozen grilled chicken breasts

i check the ingredients and it was 2.5 inches by 3 inches of small tiny type

there should not be that many ingredients for grilled fricken chicken breasts, there shouldn't be ANY except for 'chicken, grill marks'
    I think I would go into hysterical laughing in the freezer section if I picked up a bag o' chicken and it listed "grill marks" as an ingredient

there are SO many unnecessaries in so many things... canola oil, soy lecithin, various gums. I'm trying to think of the strangest....
    (My dad was a chemistry major, so "don't eat anything you can't pronounce" is kind of... irrelevant to me... just 'cause I can pronounce it doesn't mean I wanna eat it.)

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The scariest one I think I've ever seen was a jar of peanut butter (and yes this was the sugar and oil and crap filled kind) but it said 'Made with real peanuts!' in big happy letters on the front. I should frickin' HOPE that the PEANUT butter was made with PEANUTS! I hate the food industry when I realize that they may want to label it that way because there is peanut butter out there that somehow ISN'T made with peanuts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12