Thread: i may be really dumb but page

CDC
    CDC is offline Member

i may be really dumb but

i can not figuire out this paleo track..do i need to add all my own foods and then all the nuitritional info?

on the other sites i use to use , you can just put in a food..grilled chicken..it asks how much i put 6 oz and it fill in everything...

i like the idea of paleo track with omega 6 to 3 and things like that but i dont know alll the exact info on all the foods i eat daily...

am i missing something--when ever i put something in only fast food options pop up...

mom5booklover is offline Senior Member
    Yep unfortunately you either have to go very generic like type in "chicken." Then you'll get a huge list of chicken. You have to pick the closest match to how you cooked and ate it. It usually comes up with:

• Chicken, roasting, dark meat, meat only, cooked, roasted
    • Chicken, roasting, light meat, meat only, cooked, roasted
    • Chicken, stewing, dark meat, meat only, cooked, stewed
    • Chicken, stewing, light meat, meat only, cooked, stewed

About halfway down the page. For grilled choose roasted. Or you can enter your own nutritional info in for things you eat alot of. It's kind of a pain but works for those of us who eat the same kinds of things over and over.
    F/37yr/5' 5"
    SW: 154 March 2011
    CW: 140 July to Oct 2011
    PB: 145 gained 5lbs in first 4 months March to July 2012
    With a combo of PB and IF-ing 5 days a week (1 x 1200 calorie meal per day) I have lost 15 lbs PB/IF = 130 lbs July 2012 to current
    GW: 120
    Ultimate Goals ar to be: Happy/ Fit/ Energetic/ Feel great/ Balanced/ cure my thyroid and adrenals

CDC
    CDC is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yeah i am pretty basic on foods but this seems a little nuts...i think i am over it