Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite paleo or primal recipe and why?

Shop Now
    Hi Ellie - good to see you here.

Mmmm ... duck breast and anchovy sauce. Now that's a combination I'm going to have to try. Deep red wine enhanced red cabbage alongside. Perfect!

Hey Paul, great minds think alike - I love red cabbage and think that would be the ultimate accompaniment for this dish

Slowly simmered, spicy, saucy, garlicky, authentic Hungarian csirke paprikas - aka heaven in a bowl - with the skin on the chicken, and the bones cracked and tossed back into the broth of course. Nowadays it's served over egg noodles, but I prefer it over sauteed cabbage or nothing at all.

My new favorite recipe is paleo chili. It has grass fed beaf, bacon, peppers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and about a dozed different spices. Not only is it delicious but after putting in an hour of effort to make it, there is enough for 5 servings so I barely have to cook at all for the rest of the week.

paleo recipe book from Neol.Its ma favourate

Don't have any. I just go to my old Asian and European cookbooks that are chock full of primal/paleo recipes
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Shop Now
    My Paleo carne asada and sweet potato fries.