Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite paleo or primal recipe and why? page 3

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi Ellie - good to see you here.

Mmmm ... duck breast and anchovy sauce. Now that's a combination I'm going to have to try. Deep red wine enhanced red cabbage alongside. Perfect!

Ellie Conway is offline Junior Member
    Hey Paul, great minds think alike - I love red cabbage and think that would be the ultimate accompaniment for this dish

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Slowly simmered, spicy, saucy, garlicky, authentic Hungarian csirke paprikas - aka heaven in a bowl - with the skin on the chicken, and the bones cracked and tossed back into the broth of course. Nowadays it's served over egg noodles, but I prefer it over sauteed cabbage or nothing at all.

Fitness Wayne is offline Senior Member
    My new favorite recipe is paleo chili. It has grass fed beaf, bacon, peppers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and about a dozed different spices. Not only is it delicious but after putting in an hour of effort to make it, there is enough for 5 servings so I barely have to cook at all for the rest of the week.

paleo recipe book from Neol.Its ma favourate

peril is offline Senior Member
    Don't have any. I just go to my old Asian and European cookbooks that are chock full of primal/paleo recipes
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Jareddame is offline Member
    My Paleo carne asada and sweet potato fries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123