Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I ate 3 apples today= 72 grams of sugar is that bad!? page 3

bob loblaw is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    IMO, the thread starter should go to the hospital. That much fructose could lead to diabetic shock.

Obviously kidding. Today is my birthday and my treat was a Caramel Frappuccino. That makes your 3 apples look like a single M&M.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    and in light of this post, I am off to eat a honeycrisp apple I have Tis apple season!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    On my workout days, I usually will have two meals, both of which have about a pound of sweet potatoes. However, when I feel like doing something different, I will have 4-5 apples and bananas instead. The Honeycrisp apples are so crispy, juicy and delicious. All varieties of apples are really good, but Honeycrisp are the top for me. Not eating sweets, candy or other sugars has made me really appreciate the desserts the earth provides.
    Have you ever had pink lady apples? They're just as crispy but have a much deeper zip. Pink lady apples are my favorite, honeycrisp probably #2.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catbreu View Post
    Many traditional societies would think it folly to eliminate a group of macro-nutrients and I can bet money on them not caring for carb counting.
    I totally agree with the gist of your post, but I want to point out that eliminating fruit does not eliminate a group of macro-nutrients. You can get all macro nutrients from other foods as well.

To the OP, you might want to look at what else you ate today. Veggies and other food products also contain sugars, so I'm betting the number you are seeing encompasses everything you ate today. If not, then those must have been some gigantic apples.

Jamie Madrox is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Have you ever had pink lady apples? They're just as crispy but have a much deeper zip. Pink lady apples are my favorite, honeycrisp probably #2.
    FUCK YEAH MATE. You put any amount of pink lady apples in front of me youd better get out of the way. I've also become quite fond of cameo apples.

Sweet Tango apples though had them for the first time last fall, they are simply AMAZING.

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    Honey Crisp trump pink lady

And granny smith trump all apples :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Madrox View Post
    FUCK YEAH MATE. You put any amount of pink lady apples in front of me youd better get out of the way. I've also become quite fond of cameo apples.

Sweet Tango apples though had them for the first time last fall, they are simply AMAZING.
    I tried these for the first time this fall and I agree, they are delicious.

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    Well since this seems to have turned into an apple variety thread....if you ever get the chance to try "Search No Furthers" you will literally search no further....best apple I've ever eaten (might also be because I ate if right off the tree, lol)
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

samiamm is offline Senior Member
    You need to go get your stomach pumped IMMEDIATELY!

3 apples?!?! wtf were you thinking?????

samiamm is offline Senior Member
    jk

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Will definitely look out for these.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123