Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tips for healing acne scars?

Shop Now
    Skin lighteners like hydroquinone and Alpha Hydroxy Acids have helped my skin a lot. I know hydroquinone has a bad rap but that shit works.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Tips for healing acne scars.

Hi there, I think you have really put up awesome info about to healing acne scars. . definitely it will help me, hope that it will loved by all who land up here.
    Thanks for sharing nice info.

Liposculpture

Make a toner with 1 part apple cider vingear to 3 parts water, use 2 X day but be very careful not to get it in your eyes (it will burn) apple cider vinegar is a natural skin lightener. I also use an oil mixture of 1 part castor oil to 3 parts sunflower oil (high quality) as castor oil is also a skin lightener but to thick to use just on its own. Good luck!

From what I understand from my readings and listening to the Balanced Bites podcast, Fermented Cod Liver Oil is great for skin health and improvement, it has Vitamins A, D and K. greenpastures.com: The Leading Green Pasture Site on the Net the Blue Ice supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by roberbunch View Post
    It has a slight orangish tint to it
    Why is it so? I could not understand it.

home remedies face masks to treat your acne

To get rid from acne we have some home remedies face masks to treat your acne

Shop Now
    Hey mate.

I have been on virtually all acne meds. The last one was isotretinoin (roaccutane in other countries). It is an orange and white rugby ball looking pill. Worked wonders, except when I came off it the acne came back.

I have been Primal for about two years and off those pills for just less than that. I have had no problems. Thankfully I had no scarring as every time I got a whitehead or spot, the meds seem to clear it up.

In the initial stages I used a product called PanOxyl (varies from 2.5-10 or 15% in strength). That works wonders for removing scarring as it basically does what chemical peels do but over a longer period. You can also get isotretinoin cream/gel which was really effective.

I personally advise again any medication unless necessary but in this instance you could benefit from PanOxyl or Isotretinoin gel (i think the latter requires a prescription, at least in the UK).

Also, try using coconut oil as a face wash. I use it everyday. Once I have washed my hair, dry the face and apply the coconut oil. Massage in for a couple of minutes. Leave it on your face and wash the rest of yourself then come back to the face and just wash off the coconut oil. Works wonders in the shower without the use of harsh exfoliants. If you're having a bath you would have to use an exfoliant or the coconut oil is a pain to take off. It also leaves the skin smooth.

See if that helps you mate. Speak to your dermo about POxyl or Iso-gel.

Best of luck mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum