Hello all. I have asked this question on various forums and have yet to get an answer. During the past year I started to feel horrible and run down to the current condition I am in now and have been since January of feeling very tired, run down with brain fog, and no energy and absolutely no libido. I have cut back my exercise to lifting heavy 3 times a week and that's all. Also, I have lost my ability to sweat. No matter how hot I get, I can't produce even a single drop of perspiration. I work construction part-time and built a deck this summer in 110 degree heat for a week. The two guys I were working with were drenched for the entire 10 hours we were working and couldn't believe I couldn't produce even one drop of sweat.

I am only 30 years old, but I feel like I am 75 or 80 years old honestly. I know I have a serious underlying medical problem, but the two doctors I have went to had no idea what was causing this (which didn't surprise me as they don't seem to know much outside the basics). Any suggestions as to why I can no longer sweat and how I might go about starting to treat it? Thanks