Thread: Finally joined Mark's Forum page

Fitness Wayne is offline Senior Member

Finally joined Mark's Forum

Primal Fuel
    I have been following paleo for over a year now. I got pretty serious and strict about paleo since I read Robb Wolf's book the Paleo Solution back in May this year. I have been meaning to read primal blueprint but haven't started yet because my sister got me a copy but hasn't seen me to give it to me. She works at the company who published Primal Blueprint so she got me a signed copy.

Since I started following paleo I have had more energy even while cutting my caffeine intake from 5 cups of tea a day to zero. My back pain went away and I also lost over 35 lbs. Recently I started a blog dedicated to paleo, health weight loss and strength training. I love it because now I learn so much more about health and fitness and paleo. I look forward to meeting lot of people here and learning more about paleo.

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Hi Wayne
    Welcome. I only wish I'd learned about paleo/primal when I started natural bodybuilding back in the 70s. It's made leaning out easier.

There's an 81 year old man who lifts weights at the gym. Some months ago I put him on to Sisson's books and to some other links. Like me, he was skeptical of anything sounding like a fad diet but he looked into the diet and decided to give it a try. He began reporting back to me that he was losing weight and felt good. Today, he told me I changed his life. He had blood work done and last week his doctor told him his blood work was that of a 40 year old. This diet sure seems to work
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Fitness Wayne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    He had blood work done and last week his doctor told him his blood work was that of a 40 year old. This diet sure seems to work
    Wow, that is awesome. I hope to be that healthy when I am in my 80's.

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Whereabouts is your Wilmington, Wayne? I'm assuming it isn't the one that has the chalk figure:

Long Man