Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Natural remedies for "feminine issues"? page 4

jkr
    jkr is offline Senior Member
    Geez, this is really not a big deal, as long as she doesn't have multiple sexual partners, etc. Plus, a lot of the medications don't work for a many women. What's the difference between using a garlic suppository and synthetic chemical derived from the same plants many of us have mentioned.

Garlic works. I've used it and turned many people on to it. They all laugh and freak out. Then they try it and realize it's very effective.

Highly diluted tea tree oil works really well too.

Yin Care is amazing and should be diluted as well. It's even been studied and is prescribed by Chinese medicine practitioners.

If it's the very beginning of an infection, like wondering if that itch was there, using diluted raw apple cider vinegar to acidify the vagina can be enough to ward it off.

Good luck OP. :-)

Yogurt works for yeast but everything else above works for yeast and bacteria.

OBVIOUSLY, if you use these remedies and don't see results within 1-2 days, go to the doctor.

Primal123 is offline Senior Member
    Is it just me or does it intrigue anyone else that women will use euphemisms for their body parts? Why not just say insert the garlic in the vagina or whatever instead of the euphemisms? Reminds me of kids in middle school. It's a pet peeve, sorry/

ar0e is offline Member
    Yogurt works. If you pull a tampon down a little bit in the applicator you can fill the top portion with yogurt and it stick it in there as usual. It sounds disgusting, but after doing it a few hours a night for a couple of days, I was good as new.

ar0e is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irishfoxy View Post
    Because we've been taught that its a horrible bad rude terrible thing to say such things in public. I actively try not to and I still do it. Thus the state of our sexual education, and I think the reason why we have so many women who know nothing about their sexual health - it's taboo to talk about it in public. I'm not just talking about young girls either, I've had some interesting conversations with women old enough to be my mother.
    My mother is 50 and I have never heard her say the word vagina, not even when I was a little girl or anything. She is so uncomfortable with vagina talk she never even educated me on what a period was, I learned in school. I have to admit, I do occasionally use a silly moniker for it, but if I had a child and she asked me or something I think it is definitely important to use the anatomical terms.

Heatherly is offline Junior Member
    Where is the OP and her vagina? We need an update!

ar0e is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatherly View Post
    She's probably busy mixing up a yogurt, tea, and garlic cocktail to stick in there!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatherly View Post
    LMAO Oh how I enjoy reading these threads. It has to be the best entertainment EVER !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ar0e View Post
    Yogurt works. If you pull a tampon down a little bit in the applicator you can fill the top portion with yogurt and it stick it in there as usual. It sounds disgusting, but after doing it a few hours a night for a couple of days, I was good as new.
    definately NO double dipping !!!!!

Its just about wine o'clock here in little old New Zealand, and tonight there is no Coronation st.....so this IS my entertainment. Thank you all for creating such fantastic reading..... keep at it
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Muppet is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    I've seen one post where someone mentioned they used a probiotic capsule to alleviate their yeast infection. (hint: not orally)

It's not something you hear much about, but in my mind it makes perfect sense.
    This!

ar0e is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post

definately NO double dipping !!!!!
    Exactly! And maybe have a separate tub of vagina yogurt just be safe!

sunsis is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    not sure if your still following this thread or not, or if it's been suggested but there is 5 pages worth to sift through...
    here is the best suggestion ive heard for this: soak in a bath of baking soda.

my grandmother was undergoing chemo for breast cancer and her doctor recommended this as the best way to ease her symptoms she experienced as a result of the yeast infections that followed therapy.

add enough baking soda to a luke warm bath to make the water slippery. soak about 10 minutes.

weird why did it double up my post on an edit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast