Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fried Cabbage, comfort food for winter page 3

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    LOL true.. My DH hates it when he smells cabbage or seafood cooking. If you crank up the vent fan to high while it's cooking, you should be fine. Also, light a candle for a few hrs, Hershey's chocolate candle is a great one to remove odors.
    A chocolate candle! I'll give it a try, but I hope it doesn't make me fixate on chocolate!

The smell lingers for ages otherwise. It turns us off eating leftovers the next day.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    A chocolate candle! I'll give it a try, but I hope it doesn't make me fixate on chocolate!

The smell lingers for ages otherwise. It turns us off eating leftovers the next day.
    I haven't bought or eaten anything but dark chocolate for almost a year, and that has about killed all my milk choc cravings..
    Altho the choc candle does smell d@mn divine, it hasn't made me want to do anything more than enjoy the aroma.

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    I haven't bought or eaten anything but dark chocolate for almost a year, and that has about killed all my milk choc cravings..
    Altho the choc candle does smell d@mn divine, it hasn't made me want to do anything more than enjoy the aroma.
    Oh good - sounds like the perfect solution then, thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123