Your location: Madison, WI by way of central CT, originally from VT. If anyone else is in the Madison area, I'd love to hear from you! I understand there's a Primal/Paleo Meetup group in the area. Anyone involved in that? I'd like to meet others living Primally in person. Online is ok, but it leads me to the ass-trap in front of my computer for far too long. I'd rather be moving, and I love to find some activity partners who are like minded. I moved back to Madison in July, 2012 after 11-12 years of living mostly in the northeast. While I still have some friends here, they don't have the same....let's say, life priorities as I do. They're married, have kids and their extended families live in the area...they've settled into a different routine (no judgement here at all, just different). My family lives in Vermont, and I'm at a point in life where I want to shake my routine up! I LOVE the concept of play, but solitary play is not nearly as much fun! Kids have play dates these days, and I'd really like to have some as well!

Age (If you want): Celebrated the 8th anniversary of turning 29 this year.

How Primal are you: Today is Day 1. Starting out with the 21-day Challenge.

Do you consume dairy: Working this one out. I'm not lactose intolerant, so I see myself consuming it in small amounts as I progress through and find out what works for me.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Tea. Everyday. Actually, right now.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Tired of feeling like crap all the time. Tired of feeling tired. Done with not LGN! Done with insane carb cravings and an inability to walk by the dessert area in the cafeteria at work without selecting something to "comfort" me in moments of stress. When I'm stressed out I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't exercise like I'm on fire and trying to put it out by running away from it. I eat comfort food. It's taken a long time to realize this, that I use food as a coping mechanism. Now, to undo that habit and find a healthier alternative, without having to say, "Eff it," in the moment and, "Ugh, what have I done?!?!" afterwards.

Favorite exercise: Playing sports (soccer, basketball, softball, volleyball, whatever). I just started taking Latin dance lessons (salsa & Bachata) - Love this! Stand up paddling - just started this summer.

Favorite Primal food: Still figuring that out.

Best part about being Primal: I'll tell ya in 21 days.

Worst part about being Primal: See previous.