Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Job VS Primal page 2

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    im so happy about my job and also my workmates - i can wear/eat/look like whatever i want + we have a huge campus gym (actually many around town) that are free for us and we are actually encouraged to work out DURING the workday

Primal is offline Senior Member
    I'm a trial attorney, so it fits in just fine as I never have time for lunch. What used to be "working through lunch" is now "intermittent fasting."

DebFM is offline Senior Member
    I really enjoy hanging out with kidlets at home and doing all my "menial" tasks. The job I had pre-kidlets was in an office where I was a manager and worked over 75 hours a week. It was killing me physically, mentally and spiritually. Even my worst day as a SAHM has been better than my best-day-ever working. I'm so grateful that I can be at home plus it fits in with primal really well.

mayness is offline Senior Member
    My job as a graduate student in biochemistry doesn't conflict with a primal lifestyle much... except the fact that there's free junk food around almost every day and it's hard to get nearly enough sleep.

But lately I've been thinking that after I graduate maybe I should try to get into a field that has something to do with human health/metabolism/nutrition so I can use all this information I've gathered in my spare time. =]

Primal, I recently stopped eating lunch, and I'm mad at myself for not doing it sooner - I can get so much more done this way!

Primal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mayness View Post
    Primal, I recently stopped eating lunch, and I'm mad at myself for not doing it sooner - I can get so much more done this way!
    Definitely. Also, the 10 bucks a day in my pocket is nice, too....

darienx19 is offline Senior Member
    My job is decidedly not primal... and as soon as I can find something with similar or greater pay and benefits that is more primal, I will go. I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and do reception. It is VERY tedious and I feel automated.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    Wow, where do you work?? Google? Hahaha.

Griff is offline Senior Member
    @unchatenfrance: hear hear! You must do what you love, or you'll hate your life. That was my experience. I'm going to be 40 next year and I won't have my Ph.D. until I'm probably 41 or 42, depending on a few things that I really have no control over. But I'd rather have it at 41 or 42 than not have it at all...
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

chickprimal is offline Member
    I LOVE my job! It doesn't really conflict with eating PB. However there is tons of junk food and I am frequently too busy to get lunch. My only conflict is with all the chemicals. I use tons of them on clients and can't sell them the natural products I personally use because we carry main stream brands. I also have a conflict with the tanning bed. I believe that is not a good thing and people should get some real sunshine!!!

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dude, I'm a librarian. I am CONSTANTLY giving information that conflicts with everyone I believe, primal or not. It can get difficult, but just remember that everyone has to find their own way. It's their fault if they feel like crap & don't do their own research, simply relying on what CW is telling them. Even CW tells them to avoid the frosting...
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast