Thread: Hello I'm New page

CrystalRansom is offline Junior Member

Hello I'm New

Shop Now
    Hi, I am 30 years old and was just told that I have slightly high blood sugar. I was also diagnose with arthritis 5 years ago. I have been in pain most of my life and now I feel like I am falling apart. I found out about this program from a great friend and she told me to read some of the success stories and I decided that I could use something to feel better. I am right now reading the Primal blueprint and so far I am loving it. I deal with a lot of pain and depression and anxiety as well as panic attacks so since starting to read this I can see how to change things.

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Anti-inflammatory diet! Have you removed gluten yet? All breads, pastas, crackers, etc.

Good luck to you! I hope you find some relief. Many do. I bet if you search the archives you will find threads of those also living with arthritis and (hopefully) managing it through diet and lifestyle changes.

~Pam

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. i hope primal works well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.