Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All-Potato Fat Busting Science page 5

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Eat a crappy, miserable diet of potatoes OR choose to be okay with my body and continue to eat food that makes me feel happy and good. HMMMMMMMMM.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    otzi,

thanks! main thing is to just keep taking in new information as you can, trying new things, seeing what works and what doesn't.

I also try to share a lot about my cycle in this process because I have noted a difference. A lot of women are like "why isn't it working? why is it like this or that?" when they are metabolically normal. . . and I think it's because they aren't observing how their cycle might cause things to go this way or that.

-------

I dont' think anyone is saying that someone else "has to" or "should" go this way or that way -- ie, a crash diet of potatoes. I haven't done it and have no plans to -- but that if you want to, there's some informaiton/science to support it.

As with everything on the interwebs, we can use our discretion as well.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    otzi,

thanks! main thing is to just keep taking in new information as you can, trying new things, seeing what works and what doesn't.

I also try to share a lot about my cycle in this process because I have noted a difference. A lot of women are like "why isn't it working? why is it like this or that?" when they are metabolically normal. . . and I think it's because they aren't observing how their cycle might cause things to go this way or that.
    Tracking cycle, eating, weight, and training together made a huge difference for me in being able to understand my needs and habits. I highly recommend that women log all of those details for a while because it really allows one to see the patterns. I can eat pretty intuitively now because I learned to understand those patterns and what my body needs--I had to first pay attention to the details before I could learn which instincts to trust and how best to nourish myself in specific circumstances.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345