Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Group - NYC Primals page 2

Fork is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I went into a Hell's Kitchen meat market a while ago and was totally overwhelmed. I didn't know what to ask for. I'm so used to picking up pre-packaged boneless chicken breasts.

That's the thing about Primal for n00bs. It's a little on the overwhelming side if you aren't used to going to the butcher, ordering up a couple legs of mutton and roasting them on your stovetop.

Baby steps...

Suki is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    I went into a Hell's Kitchen meat market a while ago and was totally overwhelmed. I didn't know what to ask for. I'm so used to picking up pre-packaged boneless chicken breasts.

That's the thing about Primal for n00bs. It's a little on the overwhelming side if you aren't used to going to the butcher, ordering up a couple legs of mutton and roasting them on your stovetop.

Baby steps...
    I HIGHLY recommend you buy this book.

MmmFat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    Whole Foods and Jamba Juice are for Texans and Californians - real New Yorkers shop at Fairway.
    Fairway is the best! BF and I went there this weekend for the first time and were like 'how have we never been here before?!?' needless to say, we're head-over-heels in love -- with Fairway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12