Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Group - NYC Primals

Shop Now
    I went into a Hell's Kitchen meat market a while ago and was totally overwhelmed. I didn't know what to ask for. I'm so used to picking up pre-packaged boneless chicken breasts.

That's the thing about Primal for n00bs. It's a little on the overwhelming side if you aren't used to going to the butcher, ordering up a couple legs of mutton and roasting them on your stovetop.

Baby steps...

Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    I went into a Hell's Kitchen meat market a while ago and was totally overwhelmed. I didn't know what to ask for. I'm so used to picking up pre-packaged boneless chicken breasts.

That's the thing about Primal for n00bs. It's a little on the overwhelming side if you aren't used to going to the butcher, ordering up a couple legs of mutton and roasting them on your stovetop.

Baby steps...
    I HIGHLY recommend you buy this book.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    Whole Foods and Jamba Juice are for Texans and Californians - real New Yorkers shop at Fairway.
    Fairway is the best! BF and I went there this weekend for the first time and were like 'how have we never been here before?!?' needless to say, we're head-over-heels in love -- with Fairway!