Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maintaining Weight Loss on PB page 2

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My goal weight was the weight I had been for most of my adult life before I became pregnant with my son. It took me about 6 months after starting primal eating to get there, and once I achieved it, I loosened up a bit. I eat whatever I want, as long as it's in the PB plan. Occasionally, at a party or other celebration, I'll have a meal or two of off-plan foods (breads, desserts, etc), and then go right back to it the next day. But I don't bother with calories or ratios or meal timing. I eat when I'm hungry (or sometimes when I have time, which causes some unplanned IF), I stop when I'm full. I understand that not everyone can do this, some people have to keep paying attention to their intake, but it works just fine for me. I'm still at my goal weight, 7 months later.

JayGee is offline Member
    Thank you all for the comments .

emmie ~ I am 5'2" as well. I guess I need to keep adding a little and see where things even out.

nixxy ~ you have already lost far more weight than I ever did! Congratulations on making fantastic progress toward your goals.

Nigel ~ you may be right. My goal was 120, but my body probably prefers to be around 110-115 (what I weighed for years before gaining). Unfortunately, my boobs disappear when I get to that weight!!!

I will keep playing with food amounts, carbs, etc. and will find the maintenance spot eventually I guess.

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGee View Post
    Thank you all for the comments .

Nigel ~ you may be right. My goal was 120, but my body probably prefers to be around 110-115 (what I weighed for years before gaining). Unfortunately, my boobs disappear when I get to that weight!!!
    Ugh, I have the same problem. But I've always been rail-thin (except during and after pregnancy)... it's just how I'm built. I'd love to be able to keep some curves and have my facial angles look a little softer - but those things come with a pudgy belly and a sluggish, low-energy feeling. Oh well. I do the best I can with the genes I've got... and a good push-up bra!

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the same boat right now, acyualky lost more than I would like and I'm trying to figure out a way to maintain without gaining or losing, because I'm still losing.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12