Thread: Hello, Nick from Western Australia page

Nick89 is offline Junior Member

Hello, Nick from Western Australia

Primal Fuel
    Hello all, i have been a long time stalker of the forum and the site in general, i think this is my first post though.

Im 23, and i live in Western Australia, just south of Perth. I have been researching nutrition for a long time now, and am really impressed with the Primal Blueprint.

I try and follow it as much as i can, but for me the 80/20 rule sometimes gets down as far as 50/50, im finding a lack of self control is hurting my progress.

On that note, though, i have just seen the video of others on this site who just had a Grokfeast in my end of the woods, and i had no idea there were other Grokers and Grokketes in Perth, so i'd really like to get a roll call of other people around the Perth/South West area of WA, maybe we can have a bit of a meet and greet session, to help keep people on track, and enjoy a bit of community rather than me feeling like im doing this on my own.

Would be great to meet other Primallers, so please get in touch with me via this thread or PM.

Thanks all, and thanks Mark for a great site and great book!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Nick!

You aren't alone, there are a lot of WA folk on these boards, and heaps from all over Aus. There is a Meetup group for Paleo Perth but I haven't been yet :P

I'm seeing a big increase in the paleo-style attitudes around my neck of the woods, with regards to slow food, quality of produce and meat and new cross fit boxes opening up too. Quite a few vibrams spotted as well!

Keep trying to comply as much as you can, it gets easier until it just becomes routine. Remember, don't let perfect be the enemy of the good!
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Hi nick I'm also from Perth, I have been to 1 of the meetups but haven't been able to go to the others. Whereabouts are you from?

Nick89 is offline Junior Member
    G'day Sarah, im from down Mandurah way. Currently working FIFO 2/1, but have applied for the Army, so if all goes well have about 5 months to as fit as possible....

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    Well its good to have another here from WA. Its certainly gaining popularity.

MeatSleepRepeat is offline Senior Member