Thread: Developing several rashes on foot...causes? page

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

Developing several rashes on foot...causes?

A few days ago I began developing some red spots on my foot that were itchy. I thought it was a bug bites, but they've only increased and is only on one foot (although other spots on my body have been itching from time to time, without a rash). What do you think it is?

Possible causes:
    - Just started drinking bone broth
    - Began eating kimchi on a daily basis; now it's been 2 weeks
    - Weather is turning cold/different atmosphere (it rained just yesterday)
    - Developing a nut allergy

I want to say it's the first reason due to bad bacteria die-off, but I eat between 50g-200g carbs/day, so shouldn't those carbs be feeding the bad bacteria? Just wanted to know what you guys thought. Thanks in advance!

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    Need a pic to have any sort of idea what this might be.

CrazyCatLady is offline Member
    Have you changed your laundry detergent or do too many clothes (so that they didn't rinse well) and had some grains of soap left on after the last rinse? Maybe a sock didn't rinse as well as it should have?

It is strange to get bumps in just one spot, but then I have an allergic reaction to Sulfa meds, and I get a hive (always just one) on the side of my left hand index finger.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Little blister-like spots? I get those sometimes usually from not eating clean + a high stress event, but it takes a few days to show up. If I get the stress under control they are gone in a week.

Sometimes they show up on my hands, especially near the knuckle end of my fingers. The doctor called it Dyshidrosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but mine was never as bad as in the pictures there.

joeobowyer is offline Junior Member
    It is strange to get bumps in just one spot, but then I have an allergic reaction to Sulfa meds

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    DSCN1171.jpg

Here's an image. Too annoying to try to retrieve my password on image sharing sites....sorry! Thanks for bearing with me!

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It may be a reaction to hair caterpillars? (I'm sure you'd have these little suckers in the US?) I welt first then go red. But the interesting thing is that when touched, the spot gets itchier and itchier. So really bad if you've stepped on one (or some shedded hairs) cos any time you walk somewhere, you get the whole nasty cycle going again.