Thread: Hello! page

EllePatrick is offline Junior Member

Hello!

New here and to primal living too! I gave up dairy two weeks after the birth of my second daughter who is now 9 weeks old. I was having issues with GERD/Gastritis and suspect I am dairy intolerant. A friend recommended the wheat belly book and further research brought me to MDA. I started my journey just 2 days ago and am in the midst of wheat/gluten withdrawal but am very positive and excited.

I'm a mum of 2 girls (eldest is nearly 3) who keep me very busy. I've always followed a very primal way of parenting so this feels like another step in the right direction for this family.

Anyway, that's me! Nice to meet everyone!

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    As the father of two daughters I have experiences to prove that children get worse as they get older. But, they're still worth it as we now get to leave the grandchildren with them once we have had our entertainment.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome. Keep up the good work.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial