Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Polyamoruous Love Sickness: Can This Be Primal? page 14

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    How about this one: humans with penises between their legs tend to be stronger than humans with vaginas.
    Yeah yeah - let me see you push a baby out of your penis, then we'll talk strong.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO !!!!!!! push a baby out of your penis - you boyz have got no idea !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    A double date? No Effin' way man. I'm in this thread just to hear how that goes!

Dude, you need some physical distance from OW to so you have the space you need to create emotional distance. Simple as that.

No judgements on how this all happened, cause shit does happen. Just suck it up and fix it.

Azure is offline Junior Member
    A double date? Oh, this should be awesome.

So...The Date.

I've been hesitant to say anything because ever since I told my wife about everything, it's been so anticlimactic. We all had fun last night and clueless douchebag is still clueless.

Douchebag had to leave early to catch a flight for work so my wife, WO and I talked. I think it's important to understand that all of the parties involved are simply too close for physical separation to work, unless someone's family moves away. We are next-door neighbors with kids who play together. Douchebag works out of town and is rarely home so WO still needs help and support. We are a tight-knit little extended family (tribe?) and can't afford to banish anyone because of this.

So WO and I acknowledged that we both have work to do. WO and I are both seeking therapy. She has to get herself together generally and I have some cognitive adjustments to make. I have no choice but to separate myself emotionally from her for a while and hopefully make the adjustments needed to be the friend WO needs without compromising anything with my wife.

I know that there are many who will be skeptical that this could work, and maybe it won't. If not, then WO and I will have to remain distant emotionally.

And I apologize deeply for the disappointing ending. I briefly considered making something up about a poly relationship or a brawl with douchebag, but we're all just going to work on fixing ourselves.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    how frightfully adult !
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Lord Pistacchio - well done you !!!
    I really do hope that it works out positively for everyone, but putting that aside, this really has been fantastic entertainment, any thoughts about writting for Mills and Boon ? LOL

Good Luck

G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    What, that's it? I've been looking forward to drama/suspense/violence...personally, I'm crushed

Well done. Throughout this whole thread it was obvious you really love your wife. Based upon how well she has handled this, I think I love her too

Good luck!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    LMFAO !!!!!!! push a baby out of your penis - you boyz have got no idea !!!!!!
    Do women?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    that was the worst story ever, lord p!

where's the blood?! where's the guts?!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast