Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Research that vegan diet is best and our ancestors were not big meat eaters page 10

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...98321453_n.jpg

Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Karma is offline Senior Member

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I do not have multiple stomachs nor do I have hooves.

My front teeth are shaped for shredding meat and my back teeth are shaped for grinding veggies.

My species has learned to use tools/weapons. To the best of my knowledge, barring some intergalactic species of which I am unaware, I am at the top of the food chain.

I would not have learned to hunt and fish if not for the nutrients I craved from eating other animals.

From here: Five a day: The truth

Vegans can’t get B12 naturally and they would need to eat 2.25 kilograms of (raw sunshine grown) mushrooms in a fat delivery mechanism (e.g. vegetable oil) to get the ‘adequate intake’ for vitamin D and an unusual food like oriental dried radishes to get their calcium – and to repeat this daily. For completeness, the five vegan foods would be 2.25 kilograms of mushrooms, 175 grams of porridge oats, 25 grams of sunflower seeds, 100 grams of oriental dried radishes and 300 grams of spinach (in more vegetable oil) and a vitamin B12 supplement. Without the calories in the vegetable oil, the vegan basket adds up to 1,644 calories – the highest of all three sample ways of getting our nutritional requirement.
    Since my ancestors (the ones in the loin cloths) couldn't order their organic gluten free vitamins online, I have to assume that they did get natural B12 and so did eat meat.

No doctorate. No directed/funded reasearch. Just common sense.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910