Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From flab to fab... My primal rockstar is ready to shine! page 2

rockstar is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Another quick post tonight... Busy busy day and I'm tired and have an even longer and busier day tomorrow.

B: granny Smith apple with tablespoon of almond butter.
    L: pork rib meat, raw broccoli, avocado, apple
    S: Greek yogurt with black berries (and splenda! I know...) black coffee from Starbucks
    D: avocado with bacon and feta cheese (because I was hungry and lazy)
    No work out. Left home at 9am, got home at 930pm..another 12 hour day on my feet tomorrow... Tired and not into it tonight.
    Until tomorrow,
    Cheers everyone!

Yesterday was a disaster in many ways... One way in particular was my eating. I chose mostly good foods but I was so run down I found myself reaching for old favorites. Half a piece of homemade fudge, two cookies, the husband had Chinese take out and a beer waiting when I got home. And let me tell you... An hour after I ate it, I was miserably disgusting. Lesson learned right there...
    So today I'm going to fast for the most part. I need to eat something with my vitamins but other than that, I need a little cleaning time!

Until later,
    Cheers!

Double post. Blah!
    Last edited by rockstar; 10-16-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Yesterday was better in most every way, I was off and got to do what I wanted. The husband and I went grocery shopping (meat shopping!) pretty much the whole day. Hit up several butcher shops and farmers stand around the area. We cooked a nice sized meal of chicken and various veggies and watched the Cardinals lose... Boooo.

B: tiny sized granny Smith apple. Like three bites tiny. I mostly ate it so I could take my vitamins.
    S: 80% dark chocolate... 4 squares! Eek.
    L: skipped
    D: chicken tenderloins with mashed butternut squash and a large mixed veggie salad (dry of course)

And today I weighed in at 234.6 which is a very very minimal lose but it's still a loss. The weight as never just melted off me... Regardless of what I try. I today I plan to hike somewhere, not sure the place yet and that determines the length of the hike.
    And I only plan to weigh for one more week. 7 days from today will be 30 days primal... After that I plan to stretch it out to once every two weeks. I have a bet with my mom that I can lose 30 lbs by Christmas and she has to try and quit smoking. I'm already half way there so I need to keep up with my progress until I reach 219.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Cheers!

Today was pretty good in all aspects.

B: cheese eggbeaters (hubs bought them on sale) with some bacon
    L: Grapefruit, and two bananas, cottage cheese with splenda and pumpkin spice
    D: butternut squash with bacon and cheddar.

Ended up walking around a lake a couple times, enjoying the last 80 day with all the trees changing and spent about 90 minutes at the gym tonight. I think that's it...

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12