Thread: Body in process of renovations Seeking new muscles to replace previous fat page

valmason01 is offline Senior Member

Body in process of renovations Seeking new muscles to replace previous fat

Primal Fuel
    I have lost about 45 lbs since the first of the year. This is weight that had settled itself comfortably under my skin and made itself at home, even renovating some to give itself a larger living space. Now that I have evicted it I have some very unattractive extra skin flapping around my upper arms (and other places but the arms are the worse). Sadly there is still more hanging on in there (kinda like the mucus that Mucinex supposedly evicts) but I have served notice and told it to pack up. I have not exercised as much as I should have during this time and up until the last few weeks had not noticed the skin being quite so loose. Knowing I am kicking the rest of the fat out and going to have way too much room for my new streamlined body I need some plans for rebuilding my body into an attractive, strong and vital home for muscle and energy to reside. Any architects out there willing to share their plans?
    Last edited by valmason01; 10-07-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs