Page 99 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1081

Thread: EAT MOAR TATERS! Huh? page 99

  1. #981
    lambchop's Avatar
    lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    310
    Shop Now
    I'm back on the taters again.

    Last time a full weekof primal with dairy and I didn't put any back on. Yay!

  2. #982
    otzi's Avatar
    otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    I'm back on the taters again.

    Last time a full weekof primal with dairy and I didn't put any back on. Yay!
    You should try the 20 pounds-til-gone method that tatertot did in his recent post.

  3. #983
    lambchop's Avatar
    lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    You should try the 20 pounds-til-gone method that tatertot did in his recent post.
    Oooh - where do I find that?

  4. #984
    katemary's Avatar
    katemary is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Oooh - where do I find that?
    again? You must have discipline! Good luck, interested to see if you have the same steady weight loss.

  5. #985
    fat belly frog's Avatar
    fat belly frog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Oz
    Posts
    189
    Lambchop, me too started again today, last 10 days have been a bit of a free for all with food and beer, 0.5 kg weight gain after the loss from PD, I can live with that..... anyway last 5kgs to go hopes to knock over 1/2 of that this time round and eat a bit more sensible when I come off the spuds this time round
    "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

  6. #986
    gopintos's Avatar
    gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,787
    I didnt think I ate all that badly over T-day, but the scale thinks so. About 4 lbs over 4 days (t-day on Thursday and again on Sunday) So I decided to go LC/HF for a few days first. And then maybe tators either next week or more towards the middle of the month. I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do or not. Initially I thought I would just fast but ended up with more protein and calories than I planned. Anyhow, the scale went down 2.2 this morning.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

    Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

  7. #987
    tatertot's Avatar
    tatertot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Oooh - where do I find that?
    Post #147 http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d70009-15.html

  8. #988
    lambchop's Avatar
    lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot View Post
    Thanks a lot tatertot, I may come back and ask questions!

    and thanks katemary, it does take discipline and a steady disinterest in food except as an energy tummy filling source!

  9. #989
    calee's Avatar
    calee is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    955
    I finally read 99 pages and decided to give it a try. I was waiting to see if people experienced regain when going back primal. I recently put on 4 pounds and hope to shed them along with a few more. Not sure how many days I'll make it.

    Female 62, 5'4"

    Day 1 - 147.2. I ate 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes, 1 pound Yukon Gold. Gold were not until dinner and I got very hungry about an hour later. Felt better on the sweet potatoes. Salt was only condiment yesterday. I'm not yet willing to give up my 2T of half and half in my morning cup of decaf.

    Day 2 - 146 taters are cooked and ready to take to the office. Need to go buy more sweet potatoes!

    Oops! I see that there is a new PPD page so I will post over there instead.
    Last edited by calee; 11-28-2012 at 07:16 AM.

  10. #990
    lambchop's Avatar
    lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    310
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    I finally read 99 pages and decided to give it a try. I was waiting to see if people experienced regain when going back primal. I recently put on 4 pounds and hope to shed them along with a few more. Not sure how many days I'll make it.

    Female 62, 5'4"

    Day 1 - 147.2. I ate 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes, 1 pound Yukon Gold. Gold were not until dinner and I got very hungry about an hour later. Felt better on the sweet potatoes. Salt was only condiment yesterday. I'm not yet willing to give up my 2T of half and half in my morning cup of decaf.

    Day 2 - 146 taters are cooked and ready to take to the office. Need to go buy more sweet potatoes!

    Oops! I see that there is a new PPD page so I will post over there instead.
    Geez, how long did it take you to read 99 pages?!

    Why swap threads? I like this original one.

    first day back on the taters, 1lb down.

Page 99 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •