Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: EAT MOAR TATERS! Huh? page 97

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZZeroG View Post
    Oops...

didn't hit the reply with quote:

"Hey man, didn't realise you were a member here, great to see you are. Your research is interesting. I found it a fascinating experiment.

And glad you dropped in here to clear things up. Got annoying when people were jumping in to attack Otzi, apparently for the hell of it."

I am, but I don't really get over here often. I just didn't want Otzi taking heat over posting. It's been interesting to watch all the spin and you know what I think about "protein carb and fat" speak. There are some real lessons here besides a hack. Contrary to popular opinion, I didn't do this because if chris voight, but certainly looked into what he's done. I do know John McDougall and he's really had some fantastic results with people (not all that follow him), but I too don't want to spend time in the ideology of vegan (or paleo for that matter).

There is way more to what is going on that just a "hack." I think a lot of people are mistaken with the current paradigm of food, but I am vetting my thoughts through the science community at the moment and collecting more data. I think both groups (vegan and paleo) are off the mark a bit for different reasons, but either way can be effective losing weight. That's A mission, not THE mission for me.

I guess that makes me unpopular to both, or palatable to both - I guess it depends on what people think my motives are. I can say that I am trying to understand the obesity pandemic and put aside my own diagnosis bias, but with all the opinions out there, it's often ignored.

I'm not around frequently, but if there's something important, feel free to let me know. I will **try** to check back every now and then.

Thanks for staying open minded and PLEASE fill out data sheets when you test. I appreciate all I can get.

Ray
    Hey Ray, just wanted to say thanks. Will fill out a data sheet!

endless is offline Senior Member
    This is interesting...I have to assume that those who get positive results with this plan have no AI issues....for me two servings of potatos will start the joint pains, etc.

ETA: WTF is up with the MOAR thing.......it`s kinda stupid. Spell properly, it helps project the image thst you have a functioning cerebral cortex.
    Last edited by endless; 11-21-2012 at 02:15 AM.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You're a real charmer, endless. Welcome.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Word

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Word
    well, see her lovely input into the manly man gripe thread. FFS, just roll your eyes and move on

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    This is interesting...I have to assume that those who get positive results with this plan have no AI issues....for me two servings of potatos will start the joint pains, etc.

ETA: WTF is up with the MOAR thing.......it`s kinda stupid. Spell properly, it helps project the image thst you have a functioning cerebral cortex.
    So your cerebral cortex is not functioning?

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    it`s kinda stupid. Spell properly, it helps project the image thst you have a functioning cerebral cortex.
    Loved thst. I two hate it when peeple mizpell. Don't thay have there spill checker own?
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    Loved thst. I two hate it when peeple mizpell. Don't thay have there spill checker own?
    lol

AlanC is offline Senior Member
    Endless, it's meant to be a funsome mix of "roar and "more", like this..

MOAR!

See?

It's a bit like when you give yourself a silly name for the interwebs.

AC

otzi Guest
    Did anybody get a chuckle out of the last sentence? A misspelling in a rant about misspelling and internet slang (WTF) in a rant about internet slang..

Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast