Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: EAT MOAR TATERS! Huh? page 80

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    "Some people seem to think posting a hundred times a day for two years means everyone is hanging out for their views. Seriously, get a life. If you don't agree, move on."

Exactly. Who knew Mr. Potato Head was actually deity.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    maybe we are thinking of two different self proclaimed demigods

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    maybe we are thinking....

Then again, maybe WE are not.

dude, man up. got something to say, say it.

oh, I get it. Sorry my world doesn't revolve around you so I didn't realise you were one of the asshats who adds sfa to threads or concepts you do not agree with. Applause, thanks for your contribution. I feel honoured to have been quoted by you, though dunno how you link my comment to the suggestion there is potato worshipping. Maybe it is the same logic you apply when throwing in your useless comments in threads you disagree with. helpful.

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    oh, I get it. Sorry my world doesn't revolve around you so I didn't realise you were one of the asshats who adds sfa to threads or concepts you do not agree with. Applause, thanks for your contribution. I feel honoured to have been quoted by you, though dunno how you link my comment to the suggestion there is potato worshipping. Maybe it is the same logic you apply when throwing in your useless comments in threads you disagree with. helpful.
    + a million. what was the point of that?

and I know the demigod to which you refer! jealousy a thread isn't hers?

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Thanks to tators, I had a great October! It was better than the last few previous months all combined! I could only do a few days at a time, or a day here and there. Or I would start out a tator day, but end up with regular meal. Mostly, I just added tators back in. Tators, sweet tators, rice...

I have done a few other things also so it has been a combination of things, but it started with the tator.

So... of the places that I measure, and I should measure in more places, but the places where I do take measurements, I lost 10 inches in October! (well from Oct. 4th until the 31)

And just since Oct. 23 until this morning, -5.4lbs. Pretty exciting because I dont think I had an all tator day in there, but some days more tators than others.

Otzi... thank you... from the bottom of my heart. I know it is not magic, but it helped me to have the courage backed by the knowledge, to shake up my macros. And thank you everyone for posting your experiences. That is how we learn, from each other... the good and the bad. Just take what you can use and apply, and leave the rest.

Thanks y'all!!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

10 inches, great result gopintos. I am not seeking to lose weight but after reading the struggles of everyone here I feel I get how significant this must be for you. Nice!

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    So... I'm wrapping up a little early. This doesn't seem to be doing much for me and I'm bored. Not sure what exactly is happening but I lost two pounds the first two days then have somehow crept back up to 209 while only eating 1100 calories per day. Which is interesting in and of itself, but not very impressive loss-wise.

I'm just going to continue eating lots of potatoes as a regular part of my diet and eat normally. Perhaps over the long term it will be an effective strategy to simply keep the proportion of plain potatoes in my diet high (perhaps replacing some fraction of my meals with them) to lower calories. Dunno, I'll keep paying with it. But for now, I'm going to go fry up some eggs. I'll keep observing the after-effects for a while as well.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    I have been waiting for my wife to tee up a business trip so I can give this a try without risk being committed to an institution. Looks like I will get a 4 day window the week after next. I am so excited, I could just eat a potato.

Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast