Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: EAT MOAR TATERS! Huh? page 62

jacksongirl1 is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Tracy View Post
    This thread has brought me out of lurker status. I was intrigued so I tried the all potato diet for 3 days before going on vacation a couple of weeks ago. Lost 3 pounds. I am very sensitive to wheat and can easily gain 3-5 pounds in a day or two after eating poorly. That's what I did, came back up 5.6 pounds in 7 days. Went back on the all taters all the time diet and in the last 5 days I have dropped 5 of the 5.6 I gained on vacation.

I plan to complete 7 days this round, but I definitely see this as a viable way for me to stop my vacation excess upon returning and drop the weight I gained while vacationing. Will update you on where I end up after my 7 days and what happens once I return to a more traditional primal eating plan. Cheers! Tracy

Congrats! Keep it up!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Day 4 complete. Hubby decided to bail mid afternoon and had a regular dinner. He felt too bloated and unenergetic. He did drop about 4 lbs as of this morning after 3 days. I give him a lot of credit for giving it a decent effort.

I'm down another 1.2 lbs today. The bloating is much less. Still energetic during the day, too.

I'm getting damn bored with potatoes, I must admit. Yet I do intend to stick it out until dinner on Friday.

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Day 1 update: my brother texted me midday to say he'd strangle a puppy for a piece of cheese.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    I can't imagine ever being that desperate to loose weight that I would only eat tatters.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    Marks daily apple goes Low-fat vegan! What next? Mcdougall forums going on an Inuit diet experiment?

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    Marks daily apple goes Low-fat vegan! What next? Mcdougall forums going on an Inuit diet experiment?
    Sometimes you gotta break the mold you put yourself in! That's what I love about Primal Blueprint. Can you imagine a thread on McDougall's forum called "Eat MOAR meat!"?

I like to think about the fictional Grok running out of freshly killed mammoth and finding a pile of potatoes. He'd eat it and lose weight. Then all the Grok-ettes would see his 6-pack abs and force him to mate with them all. OK, it's late, getty loopy.

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    YES!!! Potato Power Rocks! Started yesterday at 150.75. Today I'm 149! I only managed to eat 565 calories of potatoes yesterday according to my Lose It app. I drank lots of herbal tea and black coffee but nothing else besides Taters.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Then all the Grok-ettes would see his 6-pack abs and force him to mate with them all.
    Poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood View Post
    YES!!! Potato Power Rocks! Started yesterday at 150.75. Today I'm 149! I only managed to eat 565 calories of potatoes yesterday according to my Lose It app. I drank lots of herbal tea and black coffee but nothing else besides Taters.
    wtg! I weigh in a couple hours. Kind of anxious to see.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    wtg! I weigh in a couple hours. Kind of anxious to see.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    Congrats to you as well. I am having breakfast now of homemade hash browns seasoned with ancho chile powder and smoked paprika. Spicy!

Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast