Otzi: Couple of thoughts:
Originally Posted by otzi
1. Unfortunately, I won't be couriering my bikinis to you --- because they fit just nicely now!
2. It's always of interest to me why some bodies respond differently to identical protocols. But that's the why human bodies are so fascinating and weight loss is quite complex.
3. I'm thrilled to be on the cusp of my weight loss goal.
4. I don't eat chocolate -- never had a real liking for it, which is odd as a female.
5. I don't have any cravings while eating potatoes.
6. Day 4 for me is clearly the best day yet for energy levels. I'd be happy to go more than 7 days on potatoes but have a dinner at a restaurant with my son and Sunday pm I'm out of town for a week on a conference. I will be using the Potato Feast protocol again should I ever need to lose a few quick pounds in a hurry. This is a protocol that works very very well for me and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention in my plea for help to lose my last 10lbs. Thank you so much! xoxo
F, 48, 5'10"
Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)
Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.