Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1086

Thread: EAT MOAR TATERS! Huh? page 100

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I didnt think I ate all that badly over T-day, but the scale thinks so. About 4 lbs over 4 days (t-day on Thursday and again on Sunday) So I decided to go LC/HF for a few days first. And then maybe tators either next week or more towards the middle of the month. I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do or not. Initially I thought I would just fast but ended up with more protein and calories than I planned. Anyhow, the scale went down 2.2 this morning.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

tatertot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Oooh - where do I find that?
    Post #147 http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d70009-15.html

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertot View Post
    Thanks a lot tatertot, I may come back and ask questions!

and thanks katemary, it does take discipline and a steady disinterest in food except as an energy tummy filling source!

calee is offline Senior Member
    I finally read 99 pages and decided to give it a try. I was waiting to see if people experienced regain when going back primal. I recently put on 4 pounds and hope to shed them along with a few more. Not sure how many days I'll make it.

Female 62, 5'4"

Day 1 - 147.2. I ate 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes, 1 pound Yukon Gold. Gold were not until dinner and I got very hungry about an hour later. Felt better on the sweet potatoes. Salt was only condiment yesterday. I'm not yet willing to give up my 2T of half and half in my morning cup of decaf.

Day 2 - 146 taters are cooked and ready to take to the office. Need to go buy more sweet potatoes!

Oops! I see that there is a new PPD page so I will post over there instead.
    Last edited by calee; 11-28-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    I finally read 99 pages and decided to give it a try. I was waiting to see if people experienced regain when going back primal. I recently put on 4 pounds and hope to shed them along with a few more. Not sure how many days I'll make it.

Female 62, 5'4"

Day 1 - 147.2. I ate 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes, 1 pound Yukon Gold. Gold were not until dinner and I got very hungry about an hour later. Felt better on the sweet potatoes. Salt was only condiment yesterday. I'm not yet willing to give up my 2T of half and half in my morning cup of decaf.

Day 2 - 146 taters are cooked and ready to take to the office. Need to go buy more sweet potatoes!

Oops! I see that there is a new PPD page so I will post over there instead.
    Geez, how long did it take you to read 99 pages?!

Why swap threads? I like this original one.

first day back on the taters, 1lb down.

Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    I didnt think I ate all that badly over T-day, but the scale thinks so. About 4 lbs over 4 days (t-day on Thursday and again on Sunday) So I decided to go LC/HF for a few days first. And then maybe tators either next week or more towards the middle of the month. I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do or not. Initially I thought I would just fast but ended up with more protein and calories than I planned. Anyhow, the scale went down 2.2 this morning.
    so are you doing two days off, one day one? I am tempted to try something like that

calee is offline Senior Member
    Hi Lambchop,
    I am starting day 3 today. So far it's been pretty easy. I am doing a mix of Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes. I find I stay full much longer on sweet potatoes than Gold. I have been eating 1.5-2 pounds of sweet and half to 1 pound of gold. Only thing I haven't given up is half and half in two cups of decaf. Down 2 pounds on morning three. I'm happy with that.

WonkoTheSane is offline Junior Member
    I decided to give this a go, and have been logging what I'm eating, feeling and weighing in Evernote. Much as I'll regret this (I don't usually share pictures of my torso), here it is:

https://www.evernote.com/pub/wrigleyj/potatodiet

Click the View Options and Date Created (Oldest First) to read it in a more sensible order.

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WonkoTheSane View Post
    I decided to give this a go, and have been logging what I'm eating, feeling and weighing in Evernote. Much as I'll regret this (I don't usually share pictures of my torso), here it is:

https://www.evernote.com/pub/wrigleyj/potatodiet

Click the View Options and Date Created (Oldest First) to read it in a more sensible order.
    It is scary to share photos but I bet once you get results you will be glad you did!

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    I just love putting the potatoes in the plastic bag and then in the cart next to the full fat milk. Since I am the skinniest person in the grocery store, this is a lot of fun for me.