Thread: Primal Journal - oulman page

oulman is offline Junior Member

Post Primal Journal - oulman

Primal Fuel
    I've been off-and-on with PB for the last two months and after a week of not eating so well it's time to commit on and document the process

I'm currently 6'0 and 330, down 15lbs so far and am ready to lose a lot more. Alcohol seems to get me off-track every time so for the next 30 days I'm cutting it out completely.

I have a pork but in the slow cooker right now to take for lunch this week and a free range leg of lamb and vegetables for dinner tomorrow. Flats fishing is beginning to heat up here in Florida so I hope to bring home some redfish and sea trout this weekend.

I've enjoyed reading all of your journals and look forward to getting to know more folks on the forum.

Yesterday went well. The leg of lamb in the crockpot turned out great. Pork and salsa for lunch again today. I have to drive out of town this afternoon so I may skip dinner.

B: none
    L: pulled pork, salsa, sour cream, avocado
    D: lamb, squash fried with bacon, small salad.
    S: square of 85% dark chocolate

Today:

B: none
    L: pork again.

Busy past couple of days. Wasn't feeling well on Friday thanks to the overwhelming amount of pollen everywhere so I didn't post any updates.

Today was fantastic. Went fishing in the Gulf (North Florida) today and despite burly seas and lots of wind managed to take home two nice sea trout and a spanish mackerel. Going back out tomorrow to try and pick up some more. I love being out on the water and am so stoked that summer is almost here.

Breakfast and lunch were a rare find. Natural, hormone/antibiotic free beef jerkey I found in this middle-of-nowhere country store we buy bait from. Awesome find.