Thread: Sleep and energy page

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Sleep and energy

Primal Fuel
    My body is acting in a way I've only ever known before during finals in college. Back then it took chemicals (caffeine and guarana), today's it's happening on it's own.
    I didn't get enough sleep last night (poor quality and only 6 hours or broken sleep.) Today, I know I could fall asleep very easily if I were to lay down and I'm a little tired. At the same time, all day I've more energy than I've known what to do with. During lunch, I couldn't decide whether to sleep or to flame off the excess energy by working out. I worked out, doing body exercises interspersed with low level aerobic exercise. When I came back, I had more energy than I started with. I'm not jittery or jumpy or anything like that, just simultaneously tired and in possession of excess energy.

Anyone else ever experienced this?

MichaelA is offline Senior Member
    Do few Tabata cycles... Pushups for 20s, rest 10s and repeat... Do this for 4-5 minutes and the waste energy will be gone.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am generally feeling pretty well over all, but I am sucking at getting enough/good quality sleep. I DO drink an olympian amount of tea, green and oolongs mostly, but it's mostly that alot of my freetime is after midnight, and I just keep myself busy. (I am drinking tea right now infact LOL.)

I am really hoping that the weight loss will improve my breathing, and eliminate the snoring/apnea so I can feel more rest after sleep, instead of tired.