Otzi: This is brilliant. Couple questions come to mind:
Originally Posted by otzi
1. Do I continue with my regular daily walking and light body weight lifting?
2. Do I need to fast or do anything differently leading up to Day 1 of Potato Day?
3. How many days should I do this for?
4. Do I just continue with potato eating days until the muffin top disappears?
5. On the day after my last potato day, do I just continue eating my VLC (I generally stay in ketosis all the time and feel very good.
6. I've never thought about vinegar on potatoes --- what does that add, just flavour?
7. What types of potatoes should I use? Yellow? White? Red? Baked potatoes?
8. Skin on or off potatoes?
9. Is there any downside to eating potatoes for a week?
10. What's your address in case this doesn't work --- I'll be mailing my bikinis to you if I grow into a large potato myself.
11. How often do you 'cycle' through this potato fast? Is this only used to blast through the last stubborn fat?
Thanks a bunch -- I'm away for the weekend until Sunday but will begin this Monday morning. I'll document my daily experience. Thanks so much!
F, 48, 5'10"
Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)
Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.