Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Gluten is Poison" Mark Sisson Interview page 2

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    OMG - LOL about the worst case of trolling I have ever seen in my life and there have been some very, very bad ones here.
    Weak sauce indeed...

I mean really...
    Hyperbole FTW!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Weak sauce indeed...

I mean really...
    Hyperbole FTW!
    Kinda sad actually, at least some of the other try to base their weak arguments on some sort of misguided SAD logic...this is just well as you say week sauce indeed.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Gentile View Post
    Mark was a professional athlete, his body was always like that but to me for 59 he looks horrible. His skin is dying, he looks about 70. My grandmother is 90, lives on on bread and grains, and her skin looks better than marks. Eating meat and animal fats constantly is the poison.
    Errm dude... why are you still here?

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Take one look at Mark and compare him to the interviewer. Now listen to each of them. Mark sounds bright and energetic whereas the interviewer looks like he just finished a 4000 cal Thanksgiving dinner and is having trouble keeping his eyes open. How can anyone think Mark comes off looking bad?

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I did like Dr. Hyman's point that gluten free junk food is still junk food. It seems we try so hard to replicate junk food, whether low carb, paleo or gluten free, rather than just eating real food. This took me some time to learn as well.

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    I did like Dr. Hyman's point that gluten free junk food is still junk food. It seems we try so hard to replicate junk food, whether low carb, paleo or gluten free, rather than just eating real food. This took me some time to learn as well.
    Yeah, it's good that they say this, but the thing that sucks is that in every article I've read about the "gluten-free fad", this point is used as evidence that only celiacs should go gluten-free. Because why would they suggest the alternative that we all just skip the junk, gluten-free or not ?

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjmc View Post
    Yeah, it's good that they say this, but the thing that sucks is that in every article I've read about the "gluten-free fad", this point is used as evidence that only celiacs should go gluten-free. Because why would they suggest the alternative that we all just skip the junk, gluten-free or not ?
    because that is where the money is!
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    So Cal skin looks a little worse on average than the peaches and cream skin on people in say North Dakota or Buffalo NY. Mark lives in the 'Bu. He's out in the sun all day. He's got a tan.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12