Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cure for broken heart? page 8

Westly is offline Senior Member
    Now block her number!

Your brother gives some pretty good advice. Don't let her weasel her way back into talking to you. The text back to her does sort of open a line of communication, but don't let that happen.

Is there another cross fit gym? Or are there classes that don't fit her schedule?
    Down from 275 to 250!
    Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
    Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    I think you handled it the right way. You sent her a polite message, that I think ended things well. It will be hard if you run into her again, though. Do you know her usual CF schedule? If so you can probably avoid her that way. However, I'd consider going somewhere else (if possible... personally there's only one CF gym in the vicinity of where I live and I'm on a contract, but it may be different for you).

Jer37208 is offline Member
    whoa no you can't let some girl chase you out of your gym. own it and be confident. the sight of you working out should be like rubbing a dog's nose in poop when they have an accident indoors to her

wiltondeportes Guest
    Not sure if this has been covered, but here's my 2 cents.

You can center your life on many different things. Some are self-centered, friends-centered, school-centered, workaholics, religion-centered, bf/gf-centered, etc. The best thing to be is principle-centered. If you live on principles, all those things will come to you. Hard work, altruism, honesty, etc brings success, friends, and happiness.

In contrast, you sound like you're living a bf/gf-centered life. When shit happens there, your day is ruined. If it's permanent, your whole life turns to crap. You have to not put all your eggs in one basket.

hairreplace is offline Junior Member
    Why not start- right now -to think of and feel about your ex as you will think of and feel about them in 20 years?

So take some time for yourself. Chances are you're withdrawn and not going out to see people anyway. So go off by yourself, turn off all your telephones and just give yourself some time alone. Turn off the TV.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Not sure if this has been covered, but here's my 2 cents.

You can center your life on many different things. Some are self-centered, friends-centered, school-centered, workaholics, religion-centered, bf/gf-centered, etc. The best thing to be is principle-centered. If you live on principles, all those things will come to you. Hard work, altruism, honesty, etc brings success, friends, and happiness.

In contrast, you sound like you're living a bf/gf-centered life. When shit happens there, your day is ruined. If it's permanent, your whole life turns to crap. You have to not put all your eggs in one basket.
    Carnegie said to put all your eggs in one basket and guard it like hell!
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Sabre is offline Senior Member
    was there a long-distance component to this relationship?

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    no.

She responded to my text with

"Thanks, TFC that means a lot. I hope you are doing well too. This is all very difficult and I don't want to make anything more difficult. It's hard not talking to you"
    ad astra per aspera

PrimalPumpkin is offline Senior Member
    I went through those feelsing when my husband left me. Don't put your body through what I put mine through though. I could not eat for 2 months. I lived on about 200 calories a day that I forced into my body. I had to go to the hospital because I felt so awful. I regularly passed out in the shower, etc. I needed to lose weight but this was not the way to do it. My nails broke, my hair fell out, I looked awful and I was weak. It took months to feel strong again. I lost muscle along with fat. I sat in the dark in my room and cried. I did not sleep. I let life pass me by. What a waste! Two months gone of my life for someone who valued me so little that he walked out on me and left me in the most heartless way ever.

I know this is probably not the best plan but I started seeing someone. It gave me something to live for (other than the obvious) and distracted me. Then I played around with some onlinie dating sites. I found someone really special. A lot of people will say you should wait awhile and mourn your loss but everyone is different. A little fun, adventure and distraction might just pull you through the hard times and get the healing started. Heck I think there is a primal dating site!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    no.

She responded to my text with

"Thanks, TFC that means a lot. I hope you are doing well too. This is all very difficult and I don't want to make anything more difficult. It's hard not talking to you"
    ffs she's dragging it out

for your own emotional security, block her. either temporarily or permanently
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast