Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cure for broken heart? page 10

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    No fast cat you DO NOT deserve this. Do not reply. Move on, which you have - and ignore, ignore, ignore !!!!
    Well done you !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Westly is offline Senior Member
    I agree TFC, you don't deserve that.

Any way you can change your phone number/get a burn phone temporarily?

I'd hug you if I could.

Don't text her back. Stay strong.
    Down from 275 to 250!
    Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
    Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    if you reply to her i will purple nurple you til you cry uncle
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if you reply to her i will purple nurple you til you cry uncle
    WTF is a purple nurple ???????
    And I will tweak your deak ???? not sure what that means - but red wine makes me quite poetic...... and I will give you a big Gwamma hug !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    some people really don't know what they want or don't want, etc.

your best bet is to simply finish it. "Throw away the things; keep the chest; stop contacting me." And then ignore after that.

If you've already said those things to her, then keep ignoring, and block the texts, remove from FB, etc.

My friend is going through a breakup and her ex is doing a push-pull thing too. It's highly reactive behavior. She finally laid the boundary and then stuck to it. It's the only thing you can do.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    sounds like she wants drama, attention, to have you beg or all three.

Don't reply. Stay strong or the mixed messages will continue.

(and yeah it hurts, thats why its best not to prolong it, but...hugs)

Edit: just realised I missed a page and you did reply re belongings. DON'T REPLY. She has no right to fock you around like this, it is not fair.
    Last edited by katemary; 10-15-2012 at 04:36 AM.

ZenGopher is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    Sorry for the continued drama...

Got a text today:

"I would very much like to talk to you"

this is after six days of nothing. The last text she sent which I didn't respond to was

"Thanks, TFC that means a lot. I hope you are doing well too. This is all very difficult and I don't want to make anything more difficult. It's hard not talking to you."

WHAT THE FUCK.
    I Haven't reciprocated contact I haven't even initiated it. Here she is initiating it... what am I to think> WHat is natural to think? Is she setting me up to crush my heart again? It isn't fair. I haven't said anything since she broke it off why would she initiate contact to break it again?????

I don't deserve this

As an older woman with much experience under her belt with this kind of stuff she's pulling the classic "I don't want you but I want YOU to want me" bullshit. Nip it in the bud right now. What's happening is she can't bear the thought of you not sitting in a puddle of tears pining away for her so she's trying to force the issue. In other words, she's being a dramatic bitch. If you respond in any way other than total silence or a curt "What's done is done, let's both move on". she will continue to drag it out until she gets an emotional response and then she'll rip your heart out of your chest all over again. It will not end well, let me tell you. And just to clarify, yes, I'm a woman but I've NEVER pulled that nonsense on a man, however, more of my female friends have done that than not and I find it repulsive.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenGopher View Post
    As an older woman with much experience under her belt with this kind of stuff she's pulling the classic "I don't want you but I want YOU to want me" bullshit. Nip it in the bud right now. What's happening is she can't bear the thought of you not sitting in a puddle of tears pining away for her so she's trying to force the issue. In other words, she's being a dramatic bitch. If you respond in any way other than total silence or a curt "What's done is done, let's both move on". she will continue to drag it out until she gets an emotional response and then she'll rip your heart out of your chest all over again. It will not end well, let me tell you. And just to clarify, yes, I'm a woman but I've NEVER pulled that nonsense on a man, however, more of my female friends have done that than not and I find it repulsive.
    Very well said and I agree. I have also witnessed lots of women do this. It is cruel. She is expecting drama and for you to beg and because you haven't given it, she is attempting to incite it. If it helps, this may be making her doubt herself. I don't mean to suggest you will end up together, I mean get some satisfaction that your lack of reaction is affecting her. It is a very old game, don't give in.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    "I would very much like to talk to you"
    She has a right to text you, you have a right to ignore it. You are under no obligation to reply.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast