Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No gym or equipment-- best free workouts? page 2

MeatSleepRepeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    100 burpees for time! One of my favorite workouts when I'm away from the gym and short on time

Blanchy is offline Member
    I really like Convict Conditioning- all bodyweight (all you need is a pull-up bar, and maybe some furniture), and it has a great progression through the movements- from something as simple as wall push ups all the way up through one-armed push ups.
    "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

Diogenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    I really like Convict Conditioning- all bodyweight (all you need is a pull-up bar, and maybe some furniture), and it has a great progression through the movements- from something as simple as wall push ups all the way up through one-armed push ups.
    I like the CC, too. If you like the PBF and would like a much more in-depth guide, CC will not disappoint. Pricey, but cheaper if you buy the Kindle version.

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    I love Al Kavadlo's site, as well as Zuzana (originally from bodyrocktv.) Now you can find her here: Zuzka Light's channel - YouTube Awesome, typically quick and intense workouts!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Yaya76 is offline Junior Member
    Go to youtube and type in "Barstarzz".

kndge9584 is offline Junior Member
    No gym or equipment but i eat healthy food no side affect for my body . gym is desirable for us and best equipment for free workouts pages there is no way to sweat to appears way for this workout pages

Nelle is offline Senior Member
    GREAT NEWS!!! I just discovered that there is a gym at the community college I attend and it's free to students! (well, a $5 fee per quarter, I guess) I'm still going to do some non-gym stuff that you guys suggested but it's nice to have a gym option too.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Zuzanna Light will KICK your ass. I just joined a cross fit type place (awesome workouts), but hers were every bit as challenging.

Lorena is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I love Zuzana's workouts, both her old ones from Bodyrock, as well as from her new site. I started going to Crossfit after I started her workouts, and ended up quitting Crossfit because I felt like I could gain more (in less time, with less expense) doing her stuff. Most of her workouts are shorter than 15 minutes and she uses minimal equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12