Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gomad page 2

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    do you supplement with whey now? because i really don't see any reason for you to start with it yet. maybe not ever. just keep lifting and eating. you're making good progress. i think the milk is going to work out well for you
    Well, i have no idea how expensive whey is. But I aim for 200g protein a day just to be on the safe side. And I eat a lot of beef, but to get 200g, I also eat a lot o shrimps which I don't really like and is very expensive. But it's aight
    Billie trips balls

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Well, see the cool thing is that my mom is awesome. She gives me €600 a month and I have to buy all my food + some of the food for my mom (she wants me to buy bread for her etc so their food is cheap). I can buy whatever food I want. However I can't spend more than 20€ a day.
    I like wolfmans idea, they whey, milk, eggs etc. apart from the chicken, organic it's €30 per kg.
    Very cool, a better situation... but still somewhat limited.

You'll be fine though.

And you have come a long way.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Skip they whey, and don't buy organic chicken if you can't. I know everyone here is all about organic but you are trying to eat lots of calories, so for the time being, 2 months or so, don't worry about it, no one is saying you will eat conventional chicken for the rest of your life, just do what you have to, to get big.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Skip they whey, and don't buy organic chicken if you can't. I know everyone here is all about organic but you are trying to eat lots of calories, so for the time being, 2 months or so, don't worry about it, no one is saying you will eat conventional chicken for the rest of your life, just do what you have to, to get big.

I'm not sure Rome needs to be built in a day.

Just like I don't agree with telling people who are trying to lose weight to "do whatever you have to, to get [skinny]" fast...

Plus we're talking about a teen, most male teens just don't gain muscle mass as readily or as much as adult males do no matter what you feed them because they are not really done developing physiologically in all parts of there bodies... barring truly illegal things.

But that's my view. YMMV.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

workinprogress is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gadsie, keep eating the way you are already, add the liter of milk. Tell us how its going in a month from now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12