Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Son of Grok's Banana Flan page 2

You can use "Wayback Machine" to look at his cached website: Son of Grok Recipes
    "There is a cruelty in life which we must accept with stoicism as the inevitable." -Mizora

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It does taste a little bananay, but not overly so. Granted the first I made it was as a pecan pie experiment, so my predominant flavor was sweet, and pecan.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    I made this last night using Thai Kitchen regular coconut milk and 2 small bananas. DH, DD and I all thought it tasted like banana custard with the slightest hint of coconut. Delicious (and super easy), but not what we were expecting. May try just one banana next time.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i had a whole stack of coconut coffee creamer left as i just cant have it in coffee right now. i did have good intentions. so i used that with 2 bananas and 2 eggs. or maybe 3 eggs. i cant remember. it is in the fridge now so i will taste some later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12