Thread: Feeling sorry for ones self page

Hayley is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Feeling sorry for ones self

Primal Fuel
    So on day 3 of getting back to my primal way of life and spending the past 3 days looking forward to feeling "well" again.... and what should happen..... the dreaded cold/flu!

Why now?? My body adjusting and having a clear out and getting ready for optimum health?? I bloomin' well hope so, because right now i feel awful

I'm on my 3rd manuka honey & lemon of the morning and i imagine i will be bouncing off the walls later!!

Hopefully will feel better soon.

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    So on day 3 of getting back to my primal way of life and spending the past 3 days looking forward to feeling "well" again.... and what should happen..... the dreaded cold/flu!

Why now?? My body adjusting and having a clear out and getting ready for optimum health?? I bloomin' well hope so, because right now i feel awful

I'm on my 3rd manuka honey & lemon of the morning and i imagine i will be bouncing off the walls later!!

Hopefully will feel better soon.
    Sorry you are feeling like crap but happy that you are here!

Invest in some Wild Oil of Oregano. I take it whenever I feel a cold coming on, and I've taken it daily through entire winters several times (although I've heard that isn't the best thing). I call it my "shield". It might be too late now to change things, but worth a try to pop 1-2 gel caps/day (North American Herb and Spice is a great brand) starting today if you can.

I always take it with me when I travel on airplanes. I don't think I've caught a bug from flying since I've done that (and I always did).

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel