Thread: Hello PB land... page

excursivey is offline Senior Member

Hello PB land...

Primal Fuel
    Well I'm another brand spanking newbie. Only been at it for 4 days but so far so good. This site is full of incredible info! I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight, I'm 5'7" and 140lbs, would like to get down to 130lbs. Am 46 years old and have been a runner for about 32 years of that. I'm sure it sounds nutty but the hardest thing so far has been wanting to run instead of walking. I hope I can have as much success as all you guys!

Hedonist2 is online now Senior Member
    Welcome. I suspect that after 32 years you can run without getting your heart rate above 75% of max. Go for it. And, of course, do flat out sprints a couple times a week.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

Thanks -yes I thought maybe that would be the case. I can just slow down a little! Think I might get myself a heart monitor just for fun. Have done lots of interval training in the past so sprints are "easy" too. It's the PEM that are showing me what a complete and total wimp I am. Cannot even do one regular pull-up. But I'll get there!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

boehmems is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Well I'm another brand spanking newbie. Only been at it for 4 days but so far so good. This site is full of incredible info! I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight, I'm 5'7" and 140lbs, would like to get down to 130lbs. Am 46 years old and have been a runner for about 32 years of that. I'm sure it sounds nutty https://www.rx247.net/xenical.html but the hardest thing so far has been wanting to run instead of walking. I hope I can have as much success as all you guys!

It is nice to meet someone with your ambition! I'm sure you can do it..

Cheers,
    Willi
    Last edited by boehmems; 10-09-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Not sure if you're making fun. I gotta start somewhere though right?
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...