Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think rice eaters are just delusional sugar addicts? page 9

Quote Originally Posted by Toshison View Post
    Here we go again.

Another elitist on his pedestal thinks he knows whats best for mankind because he read about low carb paleo diets & IFing on the Internet.. Wow, what a hero.

OP, seems like you and your large ego require plenty of maintenance so perhaps you should just worry about that and not with the majority of the world's population that eats rice and is not perfect like you..
    Im not worried. You're the ones who are going to have to live with your choices obviously.

You guys facinate me. Such anger over rice. Good show.

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member
    I've eaten rice before and, believe me, it is no substitute for a papa johns cinnapie.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    t seems most of your unhappiness comes from being married to someone who is destroying their health. Do you ever think about how fucked up your husband is going to be in 10 or 20 years? Maybe you should take a close look at your own life and realize how being around sugar addicts can negatively effect your life.
    YES... I have. It's upsetting. We have a 20 year history. But like everything else, not that easy to walk away from someone. Life is a complicated thing at times. Might be why people delude themselves an awful lot. It's hard to sequester yourself from imperfect people, especially when at heart, you like them.

It's great that your life is dandy, and I hope it stays as such for you. But I guess my question..... and maybe your tone is just coming off as combative, but what do you gain from calling people out? Are you trying to actually *help* people? If you are, you need to work on delivery. If you are just trying to feel smug (happens a lot) then just maybe something in your life is a little less than ideal and you need to figure that out.

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    Im not worried. You're the ones who are going to have to live with your choices obviously.

You guys facinate me. Such anger over rice. Good show.
    What a moron.

NeoSapien is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    If your so unhappy maybe your not the best one to be giving advice on how to improve my life.
    Pardon my intrusion into this conversation, but what is a "so unhappy" or a "not the best one", and how would someone go about procuring these things?

Also, I ate about 200 g of white rice the other day and I didn't catch fire and fart out my spleen, am I doing it wrong?

i think the answer to the OPs questoin is a resounding NO. nobody else here thinks rice eaters are delusional sugar addicts. guess we answered that one...

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    YES... I have. It's upsetting. We have a 20 year history. But like everything else, not that easy to walk away from someone. Life is a complicated thing at times. Might be why people delude themselves an awful lot. It's hard to sequester yourself from imperfect people, especially when at heart, you like them.

It's great that your life is dandy, and I hope it stays as such for you. But I guess my question..... and maybe your tone is just coming off as combative, but what do you gain from calling people out? Are you trying to actually *help* people? If you are, you need to work on delivery. If you are just trying to feel smug (happens a lot) then just maybe something in your life is a little less than ideal and you need to figure that out.
    I communicate directly and assertively. Im not trying to come off as combative. In our society addicts are looked down upon, so people tend to get their panties in a bunch about the word, but's its the most accurate way to describe why these people are offended by me.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSapien View Post
    Pardon my intrusion into this conversation, but what is a "so unhappy" or a "not the best one", and how would someone go about procuring these things?

Also, I ate about 200 g of white rice the other day and I didn't catch fire and fart out my spleen, am I doing it wrong?
    What you are doing wrong is still being a sugar addict. Sugar makes a sugar addict feel good? Tell me something i dont already know.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    don't forget to tell us how big your manhood is too!
    hahahaha!!!!!

Timthetaco Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm not sure if this is pushback after seeing fleeting support for starch consumption yesterday or if you're really serious.

Either way, I can't imagine satisfying a sugar craving by adding rice to a meal.

Oh, the 20% thread did it.
    Last edited by Timthetaco; 10-03-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast